Impossibly Positive

Monday, January 19, 2009

Antibi-argh-tics

I got prescribed some icky antibiotics by my doctor today. Side effects include seizures, vomiting, and other such pleasant things. Lucky, lucky me!
I can't drink even a sip of alcohol for the next ten days. Apparently I can't even, you know, SMELL it, as hairspray or perfume will result in copious amounts of vomit just as well as a half-bottle of Jager. On the bright side, my New Year's resolution to drink less just got much easier! My poor half-drunk bottle of red wine in the cupboard will have to be donated to my roommate. Waah!

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • Life can be so unfair!

    On the other hand, in the future I will be using this as an excuse to go ahead and finish my bottle of wine.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:07 AM  

  • Hi! I'm so glad you're playing along in the AI pool with us! If you want, I can send you a copy of everyone's picks. Just let me know! Yay!

    By Blogger Danielle, at 1:42 PM  

Post a Comment



<< Home