Impossibly Positive

Friday, February 29, 2008

When is it time for a toddler bed?

I'm moving in May, and I would love to have Rev out of her crib by then. I've already had to dismantle and reassemble it three times, and this last time, the rail won't even lower anymore. At the same time, despite a recent raise, I'm cheap as hell, and want to keep the purchase under $100. I looked all over the web tonight, and came up with a few ideas.

http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/S39836495

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=5148127

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=5303842

Seriously, I never thought I'd be a Walmart shopper, and I've only actually ever been inside one of their stores once, but they had the best deals going. I'll have to order online and wait, but I'm all about instant gratification. My tax refund check was quite nice this year, and a bed for her is a necessary expense, so Ikea may be my destination tomorrow. I've never been there, either! We only just got one this past summer. Hopefully Rev's awful cold will be not quite so gross tomorrow. It looked like a slug was crawling out of her nose this evening. Eew!

Other big purchases on my list are a bed for ME since I'm sleeping on a twin since I left Nos, and a nice TV. I'm currently using one that I bought from a friend at work for $25. The nice one I bought with Nos I'm still paying off, even though he has it. Go figure. Same for some of our furniture, sigh...

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

  • Piney has been in a toddler bed since she was 2.5. She had a little trouble falling out of the bed at first, but it didn't take long for her to get used to it.

    My opinion: Go for the IKEA bed!!!

    By Blogger Jennefer , at 10:22 PM  

Post a Comment



<< Home